The Atommik Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 posters

Go down

Should i have rage quitted FIFA?

QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_vote_lcap0%QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_vote_lcap0%QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_vote_lcap100%QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by AtommikPenguin Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:27 pm

Recently, I deleted FIFA 16 my goal keeper couldn't save a shot from Beck (terrible San Marino player) and he was the only one with any contract left. the only way forward was to either spend real money or RAGE QUIT! Guess what I went for. Evil or Very Mad Shocked Mad Exclamation

was this a good idea or bad?

to find out let's go to the polls!
AtommikPenguin
AtommikPenguin
Admin

https://atommikgamesforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty Re: QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by toenail clipper Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Do we blame the keeper here or the person controlling the keeper?
Laughing
Who was this goalie, anyway? If it was Joe Hart you should just select a better player. If it was someone amazing like, say, Tim Krul then yes, ragequit was probably the right option.
toenail clipper
toenail clipper

Back to top Go down

QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty Re: QUIT FIFA DUE TO IDIOT OF A GOALKEEPER IN MY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post by AtommikPenguin Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Well, it was simulating match and my keeper was Krul.
(details of final match before rage quit.)
AtommikPenguin
AtommikPenguin
Admin

https://atommikgamesforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum